Bethel Church is a family of believers committed to making disciples of Jesus who glorify God in all of life.
We invite you to join us on a pathway to thriving relationships with Jesus and others.
The pathway consists of four steps:
Step 1: Evangelistic Bridges where we share the love and message of Jesus with a community and world that needs Him.
Step 2: Worship Gatherings where we respond to God in worship and prayer and hear from Him through His Word.
Step 3: Life Groups where we share our lives with each other as we learn, pray, grow, give, serve and celebrate together.
Step 4: Disciple Maker Training where we learn to share Jesus and His life with others who will go on to share Him with others, too.
Our Core Values
Recognizing our absolute dependence upon the Holy Spirit, we prayerfully embrace these essential core values:
We care about God and His glory… therefore:
- weekly, we gather corporately to worship our great God
- daily, we seek individually to reflect His great glory
We care about The Bible and its authority… therefore:
- we preach expositionally, systematically delving into its rich, inerrant truths
- we instruct appropriately, allowing the Word to transform children, students, men and women
- we lead Biblically, encouraging men to sacrificially love and lead their families and our Church
- we seek daily to have our minds renewed by Scripture’s truths, applying them in all our relationships and responsibilities
We care about the Gospel and its power… therefore:
- we support a world-wide outreach effort, sharing the good news
that God loves us through His Son’s death and resurrection, saving all
who acknowledge their sins and turn to Him in faith
- we endeavor to equip for impact in our own community, seeking to
creatively communicate God’s truth and grace with not-yet-believers
We care about people and their needs… therefore:
- we strive to love one another and all within our reach
- we strive to welcome newcomers to Bethel
- we strive to equip our people for compassionate service to others
- we strive to assist those in our midst in crisis
- we strive to counsel Biblically those who are in need
- we strive to train our people to be excellent stewards
- we strive to encourage each other to actively engage in
relational ministry with one another, including home fellowships, small
groups, and Bible studies