Christmas At The Farm: PLI Christmas Field Trip
Serve with our Bethel supported Ministry, Prestige Learning Institute, and make an impact in the lives of immigrants and refugees this Christmas. Bring your family and your small group to share the Hope of Christmas. This will be a time of family-to-family connection as we enjoy the beautiful outdoors and share various experiences at the Holiday Acres Christmas Tree Farm.
How to volunteer: Registration for volunteers is online. Choose a role and shift time that works for you.
Orientation: You will be asked to attend a Zoom orientation during the registration process and can choose between:
- Thursday, December 1, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday, December 2, noon – 1:00 PM
We are holding two pre-event orientations for the Christmas Field Trip. The orientation will be a time to provide basic cultural and seed-sowing information, supply an overview of the event, allow time for Q&A about the event, and spend time in prayer. Orientation will be held on Zoom. You only need to attend one.
- Bus Chaperones
- Food Service
- Activity Volunteer (hayride, crafts, etc)
- Logistical support of the event
Outline Schedule of Event:
- 12:00 – Bus Chaperones arrive at PLI and ride to the farm with our clients on the charter bus. We expect that they will return to PLI between 6:00 and 6:30.
- 12:45 – volunteers serving at the farm arrive.
- 2:00-5:00 – Event
- 6:00 – Estimated departure for volunteers serving at the farm after clean-up.